VMVault can import almost any physical or virtual machine into our virtual infrastructure. We currently accept server images in any of the following imaging formats:
- Any VMware based image file (preferred)
- Any Microsoft based virtual server or Hyper-V image file
- Acronis True Image file (*.tib)
- Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery image file (*.sv2i)
- Shadow Protect image file (*.spf)
You can provide us with an image of your server, or alternatively, we can perform the image and import process for you for a small fee (usually performed over a weekend to minimise disruption).
Contact us for more information about your server conversion requirements.